Your body is extremely resourceful. It was created with natural battle plans in case of onslaught by a bacteria or virus. Sometimes, it’s helpful though to take extra steps and send your body reinforcements. Mother Nature has an extensive supply of resources for doing just that. In fact, nature is the source for many major medicinal developments. Things like penicillin and even aspirin were discovered in plants first. There are herbs and spices that offer additional support in keeping your body healthy and successful in fighting off viruses and illness.
“I did not invent penicillin. Nature did that. I only discovered it by accident.” - Alexander Fleming
Mother Nature’s supply of healthful resources are renewable, ecologically sound and biodegradable. In most cases, they are easier on your body to digest and utilize. Here are some that we suggest:
Herbs and spices that are the most beneficial:
- Cinnamon - Loaded with antioxidants, cinnamon is one of the healthiest and most delicious spices on the planet.
- Turmeric - As beautiful as it is flavorful, turmeric is loaded with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Ginger - Known for its antibacterial power, ginger can be enjoyed fresh, dried, powdered, or...our favorite...as a tea.
- Green Tea - Contains a group of flavonoids called catechins, which appear to inhibit viral infections by blocking the enzymes that allow it to reproduce.
- Chai loose leaf - The natural and organic ingredients in chai, when steeped in your favorite mug, combine to form the next best thing to a hug for your body...on the inside.
- Hibiscus Elixir - A combination of hibiscus, rosehips, ginger, elderberries and more, hibiscus elixir is a powerful and delicious way to boost your body’s immune system.
Your body will support you. Partner with its innate ability to heal and protect by giving it every advantage - and that begins with the foods you use to fuel your body. Choose to support your natural immune system with herbs and spices that enhance its ability to resist and even fight off intruders.
Here’s to health and wellness with tea!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.