She's sweet and refreshing like Arnold, but with a bit more taste - meet Rosie Palmer.
Made with rose petal simple syrup, lemon juice, and our Classic Black Iced Tea, she's the best summer iced tea in town! Add a shot of vodka or gin to this recipe for a delicious summer cocktail.
Rosie Palmer Recipe
- 1 tsp Classic Black Iced Tea
- ½ cup almost boiling water
- ½ cup room temperature water
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz rose simple syrup* (see recipe below)
- Steep Classic Black Iced Tea in ½ cup almost boiling water for 5 minutes. Slowly strain the tea into a mason jar or cup.
- Add ½ cup room temperature water, lemon juice and rose simple syrup to the steeped tea and stir until combined.
- Pour over ice and enjoy cold!
Rose Simple Syrup Recipe
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
1 tsp rose water
1. Simply combine 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar (we use raw cane sugar) in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
2. Cool and funnel into a jar and add 1 tsp of rose water to the mix! Keeps well refrigerated for 1-2 weeks.