We have fallen in love with Sun Potion's Green Adaptogen. Especially this time of year it is so cleansing and rejuvenating! Our Matcha Supreme combines Firepot organic ceremonial matcha and Green Adaptogen with honey and milk for a nourishing hot or iced drink
Matcha Supreme Recipe
You Will Need:
1 tsp sifted Ceremonial Grade matcha
½ tsp green adaptogen powder
1 oz honey simple syrup
8 oz milk or milk alternative
1. In a mug or cup add 1 tsp of sifted matcha, 1/2 tsp of Sun Potion's Green Adaptogen and 1 oz of honey simple syrup and whisk the ingredients together. (See the honey simple syrup recipe below)
2. For a hot Matcha Supreme, Heat 8 oz of milk in a saucepan until hot. Or, if you prefer your Matcha Supreme cold, simply add cold milk to the matcha mixture and stir briskly (or pour it into a mason jar with a lid and shake until combined). *
3. Use a frothing wand or try one of these easy ways to froth your milk at home for creamy and smooth milk.
4. Pour milk over matcha mixture and enjoy!
5. * For an iced Matcha Supreme, simply add cold milk to the matcha mixture and stir briskly (or pour it into a mason jar with a lid and shake until well blended.).
6. Pour over ice and enjoy the iced matcha drink!
Honey Simple Syrup Recipe
You Will Need:
1 oz honey
1 oz hot water
1. Combine equal parts honey and hot water in a small container or bowl and stir until combined.
2. Funnel into a glass container and keep refrigerated.
3. You can prepare more honey simple syrup to store in the refrigerator for 10 days. To make a larger amount, use equal parts of both honey and hot water.
Download the Matcha Supreme recipe card here
For more great matcha recipes, download our free Matcha Recipe Guide!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.