Ideal for hot summer days at the beach or pool, this sugar-free sparkling refresher is full of flavor and good energy!
We love matcha for its nourishing and vibrant color and its ancient energy that calms and uplifts. Paired with a squeeze of lime and sliced jalapeño, this is the perfect iced matcha recipe for a summer day. Add a shot of tequila to this recipe for a twist on a spicy matcha margarita!
Matcha Jalapeño Soda Recipe
YOU WILL NEED
- ¼ tsp Firepot Ceremonial Matcha
- 1 oz hot water
- 1 lime
- a few slices of jalapeño
- 8 oz sparkling mineral water
- Sift and whisk ¼ teaspoon Firepot Ceremonial Matcha with hot water.
- Add the juice from half a lime, a pinch of salt and a slice or two of jalapeño pepper to matcha. Stir to combine.
- Fill a glass with ice, pour in the matcha mixture and top with sparkling mineral water. Garnish with a slice of lime and jalapeño.